Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Our client is a well-established and respected infrastructure and transport consultancy, who are currently seeking an experienced Civil Engineer to help with a strong workload in their Basingstoke office.
As an experienced Civil Infrastructure Engineer, you will ideally be Chartered or Incorporated and keen to build on your career success, as well as having the ambition to build a team around you whilst taking a lead on projects.
The team continues to grow and win work, so you will draw upon your experience gained in either a consultancy or local authority background in order to succeed.
Experience in highways, external works and drainage is also essential, together with good knowledge of PDS, Microdrainage (WinDes) and AutoCAD
Responsibilities of the Principal Civil Engineer:
* Taking the lead role on a variety of projects at any one time
* Lead and mentor junior members of staff
* Detailed design of highways and drainage schemes including SUDS
* Ensuring each project adheres to budget and time constraints
* Attend design and site meetings where appropriate
* Maintain and build good client relationships
In return you will be offered excellent career prospects and a flexible benefits package within an industry-leading organisation that is currently looking to expand further as the work continues to come in.
Please contact Darryl Yates on 01728 726136 for more information on this unique opportunity.
Apply for Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly