Exceptional Senior Interior Architect
5 days left
- Full Time
An inspiring opportunity has opened up for a senior technician/technologist who wants to take their career to the next level with a leading architecture practice catering to high-end clients in the exciting luxury residential/ Hotel sector. The successful applicant will be working in a stimulating atmosphere where trends in graphic and product design, visionary bespoke interiors and stunning architecture are brought to life.
This is a role for someone ambitious with incredible attention to detail who wants to work as part of a small team on breathtaking assignments. This position could be yours if you have the skills, tenacity and drive.
• Working on incredible projects in a stimulating atmosphere
• Generous salary
• Invitation to join the company pension scheme when permanent
• 20 days of annual leave, plus Bank Holidays and Christmas break
• An annual bonus based on performance
You will manage a range of luxury retail projects through stages four and five. The successful applicant will be responsible for package leadership and managing the junior technicians. The types of projects you will oversee include food and beverage outlets, hospitality and glamorous upscale retail. The size of the projects might range from a 70sqm shop fit-out to a huge department store with floor space of more than 200,000sqm, and these projects could be based in London or China.
What you will bring to this unique opportunity:
• A minimum of four years’ experience in the UK working in a position of responsibility
• A demonstrable track record in luxury retail, creating alluring and sumptuous spaces at both boutique level and in large-scale department retail
• A deep understanding of retail programmes and functions, combined with great flair for developing best-in-class technical delivery
• A thorough understanding of the built environment and the ability to communicate this through sketches and drawings
• Impeccable technical ability, detailing and specification writing
• Advanced skills in AutoCAD and Rhino
• In addition, the right person will be innovative when it comes to creative problem-solving while being able to draw on strategic thinking abilities. They will also possess excellent communication skills and evolved analytical thinking and be able to collaborate effectively and help a team be more than the sum of its parts.
If this exceptional role with a leading architecture practice appeals, APPLY NOW!
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV and sample portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, please contact Negar on 02070657273 to discuss further.
Apply for Exceptional Senior Interior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly