Are you an experienced Architect or Architectural Technician looking for a new and exciting challenge? Familiar with Revit and AutoCAD? Interested in working in Central London, in a busy and high-achieving environment? If so, this could be the perfect position for you.
With around 50 professional colleagues this post is based in a busy and high-achieving, yet supportive and innovative environment. You will have a unique opportunity in terms of both project scope, budgets, expectations and design. This rare opportunity to break into the world of high-end architectural design isn’t one to be missed.
Architectural Technician - Revit, Incentives:
- Highly competitive salary
- The chance to work with often unlimited budgets
- An opportunity to work on usual, boundary-breaking projects
- Excellent contacts and connections potential amongst the large employee pool
- UK and international project bases
- Varied work environments and responsibilities
- Liaising with specialist sub-team members on site
- Working alongside an architect to create visual and technical package combinations focused on the framework stages of building.
- Managing generous budgets to realise a client’s vision
Applicants should be able to provide evidence demonstrating knowledge or competence in the following areas:
- Confident and appropriate use of Revit/AutoCAD software
- Building regulations in the UK
- Relevant technical ability
- Excellent people and communication skills in all relevant working environments
- The ability to self-manage a workload productively and meet deadlines effectively
- The capacity to successfully instruct and manage others as required on-site
How often do you come across a position that regularly involves working with open-ended budgets, the very best in terms of materials and the scope to create? If this exciting job opportunity is of interest apply now!
Apply for Architect/Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly