CAD Designer - High End Residential
Junior Technician (High-End Retail Project Experience) London, W6
Salary: Up to £30,000, fully dependent on experience
Ready to progress your career in technical architecture in a fast-growing boutique agency in London? Keen to work on high-end retail projects with early responsibility and superb experience for your portfolio? Then apply today for this exciting Junior Technician role, which offers the perfect blend of hands-on experience and ongoing development.
***CREATIVE AND FUTURISTIC HIGH-END AND LUXURY ARCHITECTURE PRACTICE ***
Working in a busy agency environment, you will report into the senior technician and take early responsibility on a number of high-profile architecture and remodelling projects with a particular focus on the luxury retail sector. Hard work, enthusiasm and motivation will all be rewarded with rapid progression and excellent development opportunities. This employer is keen to invest in its talent and will offer further training for the right candidate who is keen to progress within the agency.
The career of an architectural technician is fascinating, mentally-stimulating and creatively rewarding, providing the technical know-how that allows perfectly conceived creative architectural designs to come to life.
You will enjoy a fantastic next step in your career and the chance to work on highly-desirable live projects with some world-famous luxury brands.
• An attractive salary and performance-related bonus
• A well-regarded architectural agency with a superb internal culture
• An award-winning employer that invests heavily in its people
• Competitive company pension scheme and generous holiday allowance
• Ongoing development and training opportunities
• The chance to work on exciting high-end retail projects from the start
Junior Technician activities:
• Helping to produce client pitches with exceptional technical input
• Ensuring technical viability of architectural creative concepts
• Working with creatives and branding team to provide best-practice technical inputs for project development
• Developing commercial awareness
• Liaising with contractors and suppliers
• Helping to carry out QA assessments and daily site visits with senior leads
• Delivering technical drawings and paperwork using latest software packages
• Deputising for senior technician where required
Junior Technician Requirements:
• At least 2 years of UK-based industry experience
• Exceptional technical ability, including experience with using AutoCad and Rhino
• Demonstrable and thorough understanding of functions and programmes within the retail sector
• Ability to work within a team, solve problems and to think analytically
• Proven ability to translate knowledge of the built environment using both sketches and drawings
• Luxury retail experience at both the department store and the shop-fit levels
• Strong portfolio of relevant work
This is an excellent opportunity to further your technical architecture career in a superb environment and within a supportive, friendly and passionate team of highly-skilled professionals. Results and effort are recognised and rewarded in the agency and the directors are keen to invest in their talent for the longer-term, offering excellent training and development opportunities, with mentoring and coaching from more senior staff. If you are ready to work hard and take that next step, then this could be the perfect role for you. Apply now!
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV and sample portfolio to email@example.com or alternatively, please contact Negar on 02070657273 to discuss further.