Retail Interior Designer
Senior Designer, Retail
Salary: [Enter Salary]
Do you have a flair for design and the drive to work with some exceptional designers? Are you seeking new challenges to build on your design experience through varied and exacting projects?
This role offers a range of challenges. If you're comfortable working on innovative design schemes, from boutiques to brand leaders, and relish the thought of branching out into hospitality, then you could be who we're looking for. You'll be a part of the talented interiors team and have the chance to work with our digital and branding teams on high-profile projects.
***GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR RETAIL DESIGN CAREER ADVANCEMENT***
This senior role gives you the chance to control the whole project, manage smaller teams and have one-on-one interaction with clients. A perfect opportunity for someone with proven design experience who is looking to advance their career, working alongside and learning from senior management in design and interiors.
If you have excellent Ventorworks skills and (ideally) experience with Cinema 4D, you have the technical skills we're looking for. Combine that with confident knowledge of design, impressive sketching ability and a thorough grounding in retail design, and you're a match made in heaven.
If you'd like us to consider you for this incredible role, please submit an up-to-date CV and a portfolio of your work, including sketches which will showcase your genuine ability in the realm of retail design.
If you have a flair for retail design and the confidence and commitment to see projects through, then this is a great opportunity to take your career to the next stage.
The ideal candidate offers all of this, along with determination and a strong work ethic.
• A generous salary of [Enter Salary] [enhanced by bonuses?]
• Joining an award-winning team
• A wide variety of design projects in both the retail and hospitality spaces
• A stepping stone to management, including leading teams
• Working directly alongside senior executives.
Senior Designer Activities:
• Overseeing retail design opportunities, including shop-fronts, point of sale and window displays
• Create appealing environments to influence behaviour
• Working closely with the marketing plan to deliver results
• Ensuring brand identity remains strong
• Creating atmospheric and memorable locations for the hospitality industry
• Overseeing the design process from vision to installation
• Working with the client to interpret the brief and to both manage and exceed expectations
• Managing installation teams and sub-contractors.
Senior Designer Requirements:
• Experience in Retail Design
• Excellent sketching skills
• Experience of using Venterworks
• Able to design with marketing aims in mind
• Well organised and self-motivated
• Confident in dealing with clients and colleagues of all levels
• Experience of Cinema 4D beneficial but not essential
This is the perfect opportunity to take your retail design career to the next level. This exciting opportunity offers a wide scope of design projects working alongside talented colleagues to create stunning and effective displays. If you have what it takes to join this award-winning business, then don't waste time - CALL TODAY!
Apply for Retail Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly