Senior (Principal) Structural Engineer
We are currently looking for a Senior (Principal) Structural Engineer to fill a permanent opening with an excellent client of ours at their Farnborough office.
This is a unique opportunity to join a well-established and reputable brand as a Senior Engineer, and you will have the ambition to take a lead of the Structures team in order to take the business further, whilst expanding the client base.
Responsibilities of the Principal Structural Engineer:
* Prepare fee proposals, estimates and schedules and assist in their review
* Undertake engineering activities (concept, front end engineering development, technical study & detailed design)
* Ensure that designs comply with the relevant codes, standards, regulations and procedures
* Ensure, as far as is practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule
* Maintain good communication with the client, third parties and multi-disciplinary colleagues
Requirements of the Principal Structural Engineer:
* MIStructE, CEng or MICE
* Competent in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
* Competent in the use of design and analysis software
* Competent in design safety/environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities
* Must have a range of complex buildings structures design experience
* Experience or ability to train/mentor Graduate Engineers
On offer for the Principal Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience. Company benefits package includes pension, healthcare, life assurance and a range of other flexible benefits so get in touch with Darryl Yates today in order to discuss further.
Apply for Senior (Principal) Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly