Senior (Principal) Structural Engineer
We are currently looking for a Senior (Principal) Structural Engineer to fill a permanent opening with an excellent client of ours at their Guildford office.
This is a unique opportunity to join a well-established and reputable brand as a Senior Engineer, and you will have the ambition to take a lead of the Structures team in order to take the business further, whilst expanding the client base.
Responsibilities of the Principal Structural Engineer:
* Prepare fee proposals, estimates and schedules and assist in their review
* Undertake engineering activities (concept, front end engineering development, technical study & detailed design)
* Ensure that designs comply with the relevant codes, standards, regulations and procedures
* Ensure, as far as is practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule
* Maintain good communication with the client, third parties and multi-disciplinary colleagues
Requirements of the Principal Structural Engineer:
* MIStructE, CEng or MICE
* Competent in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
* Competent in the use of design and analysis software
* Competent in design safety/environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities
* Must have a range of complex buildings structures design experience
* Experience or ability to train/mentor Graduate Engineers
On offer for the Principal Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience. Company benefits package includes pension, healthcare, life assurance and a range of other flexible benefits so get in touch with Darryl Yates today in order to discuss further.