Personal Assistant required to provide strong proactive support to multiple Directors at a Central London architectural practice. The PA will be responsible for keeping on top of key clients, business networks, diary management, email traffic and travel plans. You will also be responsible for proof reading, writing and supporting the production of PQQ/Tender documentation.
- Diary Management
- Effectively manage the Directors busy diary, keeping a constant check on incoming meeting requests.
- Responsible for organising meetings, having regular contact with in clients/contacts
- Make sure that the Directors are aware of forthcoming schedule over the coming days / weeks
- Email management
- File all emails appropriately.
- Screening of Telephone calls
- Make sure all travel arrangements are organised in time for client meetings/events
- Compile detailed itineraries for meetings/events where necessary
- Support in producing PQQ/tender documentation
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years within a similar role
- Proficiency in InDesign
- Excellent writing skills
- Capable, through experience, of managing several projects/tasks at a time
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
Apply for Personal Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly