A leading studio that specialises in attention-grabbing windows and brilliantly innovative displays has an opportunity for someone smouldering with talent and ideas to join its ever-growing and successful team. The completed work that leaves this accomplished studio varies wildly and designers will be called on to deliver visionary concepts for all kinds of demanding clients, from international sport brands through to luxury boutique retailers.
***RARE OPPORTUNITY FOR A CREATIVE ROLE WITH A LEADING INTERNATIONAL DESIGN STUDIO***
The successful candidate will have the exciting opportunity to work across both temporary displays and permanent retail stores. The studio is a close-knit team of designers and project managers, and the successful applicant will be part of a stimulating environment where you can be inspired to produce your best design work. The ethos of this studio is simple: creativity is central to everything that they do. For a truly creative designer, this atmosphere will be a dream come true as every design must be innovative and different from the last.
• Competitive salary
• Intensely creative and stimulating work environment
• Being part of a close team at a leading design studio
• Working with international brands and world class luxury retail clients
Sports Brands and Retail Designer Activities and Responsibilities:
• You will work across a number of clients producing visionary and innovative designs
• Work will be immaculate and produced to given deadlines
• Team work is important and you will be required to work with and support other designers
• Projects will drawn on a number of disciplines and categories and you will switch between them with ease
Sports Brands and Retail Designer Requirements:
• You will be focused, diligent and produce exemplary work with fine tuned attention to detail
• Creativity is natural for you, and you will be full of ideas for looking at and doing things differently, that will inspire clients and their customers
• You will be innovative, while being able to follow a strict brief
• Your portfolio will showcase your creativity and ideas, from the conception of a projection to its completion
• You will be proficient in Vectorworks, and preferably skilled in Cinema 4D
• You will be enthusiastic, motivated and enjoy being part of a highly skilled team
This is the kind of opportunity that does not present itself very often. If you have the imagination and flair, backed with ambition, drive and impeccable technical skills, then this position could be the platform for a rapid ascent in the world of high end design. If you think you have the vision and talent, then waste no time and apply now!