An Architectural and Design practice, based in Central London, require a Part time HR Manager to Lead their comprehensive HR operation.
- Point of contact for all employees regarding HR
- Management of staff contracts and staff handbook, including renewal of any fixed term contracts.
- Management and responsibility for staff personnel files, ensuring they are up to date.
- Manage and develop HR policy / rules
- Handle any minor staff issues/disputes/grievances and undertake any necessary formal meetings.
- Update the Financial Controller on changes for PAYE/payroll. On a monthly basis.
- Staff inductions and Exit Interviews
- Manage staff Annual Reviews
- Interpret training requirements and organise these as necessary
- Oversee general staff development
- Liaise with IT for IT related training
- Ensure the practice are up to date with all HR legislation and this is communicated and enforced responsibly
- In the case of large HR legal matters, liaise with lawyers and manage the process internally
- Manage recruitment and recruitment agencies
- Compile job advertisements for press
- New starter contracts and covering letters
- Liaison with lawyers on high level issues such as redundancies, disciplinarians etc
Skills and Experience
- Degree in a related subject, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong written & verbal skills with sound attention to detail
- Skilled in building productive relationships at all levels
- Resourceful and innovative
Apply for HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly