Senior (Principal) Civil Engineer
This dynamic and innovative engineering firm whose Berkshire head office has an outstanding history of sustainable design has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Civil (Drainage) Engineer to join their team and progress their career.
Responsibilities of the Senior Civil Engineer:
- Take a lead role in the design of high profile schemes
- Working with an existing team of engineers and technicians, you will ensure profitable delivery of projects
- Be responsible for all aspects of each project within your portfolio, from concept to completion
Requirements of the Senior Civil Engineer:
- Minimum five years' experience within a consultancy environment
- Relevant software proficiency including MicroDrainage (WinDes) and AutoCAD
- Proven track record of producing Flood Risk Assessments
- High level of technical infrastructure engineering knowledge across a variety of sectors
- Proven experience of successful project delivery
In return you will work on challenging but rewarding schemes within a busy and vibrant office. Competitive and negotiable package as well as upward career progression on offer, so speak to Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136 for more information.
Apply for Senior (Principal) Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly