Technical Architect - Commercial
An international and critically acclaimed practice is looking for a talented Technical Architect to join their brand-new office in Central London. Being one of the most successful design firms in the UK and Europe, the studio design and deliver a wide range of national and international projects including workplace, interiors, new builds and large scale urban planning. On offer is the chance for an ambitious and creative Technical Architect to join the team on an initial two-month basis, and work at technical stage on a high profile mixed use / commercial project.
- Work within an experienced technical team to deliver technical packages and detailing in Revit for a high profile mixed use / commercial London based project
- Packages include: Door schedules, door elevations, joinery, stair systems and details, ceiling & floor details and room Data Sheets
Skills and Experience
- Must have experience working at RIBA stages 4 onwards on UK projects, with experience in commercial and / or housing an added bonus
- Experience in delivering detailing / working drawings and technical details in Revit
- Fluency using Revit
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
This is an amazing opportunity for a Technical Architect with ambitions to develop their career with a leading London based practice
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!