An international practice based in the heart of buzzing Central London are on the lookout for a Technical Architect to join their successful technical team to work on a temp-to-perm basis. The practice has forged a highly respected reputation for themselves within the hospitality, education and commercial sectors especially, and are recognised for their high calibre design and trusted delivery experience. Due to constant successes winning and delivering high profile UK projects, the practice has recently created a technical team to work across numerous multi- sector projects in a technical capacity. On offer is the chance for a talented Technical Architect to join this team and forge a successful career of their own.
- Work within an help lead an experienced technical team to deliver technical drawing packages across a number of multi-sector projects in Revit
- Work collaboratively with the team troubleshooting technical issues and give support and guidance to junior team members
- Work independently and take ownership for own packages of work
Skills and Experience
- Must have experience working at RIBA stages 4 onwards on UK projects, with experience in education, hospitality, commercial and / or medical projects an added bonus
- Experience in delivering working drawings and technical details in Revit
- Fluency using Revit
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
This is an amazing opportunity for a Technical Architect with ambitions to develop a team and their own career with a leading London based practice
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!
Apply for Technical Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly