An exciting and growing property development studio based in chic West London are on the lookout for a driven and ambitious Architectural Assistant to join the practice on an initial contract basis. The practice has grown from strength to strength in the last two years and due to continual project wins they are now interested in meeting Architectural Assistants who want the next step in their career. On offer is the opportunity to work from concept through to delivery on numerous small to medium scale multi density residential projects. The studio pride themselves in the highest quality design standards and are ideally interested in speaking with Architectural Assistants who have an artistic flair and design ethos.
- Deliver design presentations to team and client
- Create Sketchup models / photoshops visuals to represent initial design ideas
- Be thoroughly involved in the design process, offering design solutions and troubleshooting on existing projects
- Work from initial design stages through to technical delivery
- Draft working drawings and schedules for numerous projects
Skills and Experience
- RIBA stage II qualified or equivalent
- Experience working at RIBA stages 0 onwards on UK residential projects is a must
- Fluency using AutoCAD / Sketchup and Photoshop is essential
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
- An ambitious and pragmatic attitude with a willingness to learn is essential for this role
This is an amazing opportunity for an Architectural Assistant to work with an exciting and passionate property development studio who are keen on investing in talent
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!
Apply for Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly