Outstanding PII Architectural Assistant for multi-sector practice
About this role
An awarding winning practice situated close to Farringdon seeks a talented experienced Part II Architectural Assistant to join their established team. The practice is known for their innovative new build schemes, design-led refurbishments and sensitive design approach to the restoration of listed buildings.
- Working alongside an established team of 50 across all RIBA work stages
- Presenting new ideas and contributing to design discussions
- Technical experience across residential, commercial and workplace sectors
Skills and Experience
- Part II Architectural Assistant with 2-3 years of experience
- Super technical experience - detailed design stages
- Experience of using MicroStation and Adobe creative suite software, Revit skills advantageous
- A keen design idea along with excellent visual presentation skills
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an established aware wining practice where you can develop your career quickly. Excellent benefits included.