Workplace Strategy Consultant for Architecture and Interior Design
Leading commercial workplace practice has an opening in its strategy consulting group for a workplace specialist.
- Provide commercially aligned design solutions across a range of diverse businesses.
- Research and survey working patterns identifying best outcomes for workforce productivity.
- Translate findings into tangible design environments at architecture and interior scales.
- Role involves both pre-contract strategic consulting and design responsibilities.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 3/ 4 years in a similar role, with evidence of successful strategic solutions.
- Hybrid strategy and design skills – workplace.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for client presentations and customer analysis.
- Successful practice with established consulting division.
- Hybrid role for consultants wishing to work on or work with design team.
- Significant landmarks builds and brands, making this a very dynamic position for those involved in business outcomes through design.
For more jobs in architecture and design visit out website www.yourstoree.com
firstname.lastname@example.org / 0203 393 2406