Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Our client is a well-established and respected independent consultancy looking for an experienced Civil Infrastructure Engineer to take a proactive role in projects from their Hove head office.
As a Civil Engineer, you will be keen to build on your early career success, as well as having the ambition to build a strong reputation in the industry as part of a dynamic design team.
Experience in highways, external works and drainage is also essential, together with good knowledge of PDS, Microdrainage (WinDes) and AutoCAD
Responsibilities of the Infrastructure Engineer:
* Taking proactive role on a variety of projects at any one time
* Ensuring each project adheres to budget and time constraints
* Undertaking Technical and Feasibility studies, FRA's, report writing, drawing up plans and details where appropriate
* Attend design and site meetings
* Liaising effectively with architects, contractors, consultants, statutory authorities, co-workers and clients
* Maintain and build good client relationships
On offer for the Senior Infrastructure Engineer:
* 32 days holiday, rising with service to in addition to bank holidays
* Inclusive, friendly team culture and office environment
* Childcare Vouchers & cycle to work Scheme
* Established training ethos, and opportunities for career progression
* Variety in workload
Please contact Darryl Yates on 01728 726136 for more information on this fantastic position.