Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Our client is a well-established and respected independent consultancy looking for an experienced Civil Infrastructure Engineer to take a proactive role in projects from their Hove head office.
As a Civil Engineer, you will be keen to build on your early career success, as well as having the ambition to build a strong reputation in the industry as part of a dynamic design team.
Experience in highways, external works and drainage is also essential, together with good knowledge of PDS, Microdrainage (WinDes) and AutoCAD
Responsibilities of the Infrastructure Engineer:
* Taking proactive role on a variety of projects at any one time
* Ensuring each project adheres to budget and time constraints
* Undertaking Technical and Feasibility studies, FRA's, report writing, drawing up plans and details where appropriate
* Attend design and site meetings
* Liaising effectively with architects, contractors, consultants, statutory authorities, co-workers and clients
* Maintain and build good client relationships
On offer for the Senior Infrastructure Engineer:
* 32 days holiday, rising with service to in addition to bank holidays
* Inclusive, friendly team culture and office environment
* Childcare Vouchers & cycle to work Scheme
* Established training ethos, and opportunities for career progression
* Variety in workload
Please contact Darryl Yates on 01728 726136 for more information on this fantastic position.
Apply for Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly