Friendly and Proactive IT Technician for Creative and Prestigious Architecture Studio
A positive and experienced IT Technician with experience in the architecture/design industry is needed to join an established and busy Studio in South West London.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will ensure the smooth day to day running of the IT Systems department and provide a technical help support facility for all staff. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with any software and hardware problems encountered by staff
- General IT health and safety checks
- Maintenance of company printers
- Managing IT security systems and ensuring regular backups
- Train all new and existing staff with their desktops
- Installation of new computers and databases
Previous experience of technical/IT support in a similar industry is essential, as well as excellent communication skills and a positive, hands-on approach. Knowledge of Apple Mac computers, Apple servers, Adobe software and 3D printers is highly desirable.
Apply for Friendly and Proactive IT Technician for Creative and Prestigious Architecture Studio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly