Civil Infrastructure Engineer
My client is a well-established Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy, with a reputation for delivering high quality highways and drainage schemes to a diverse portfolio of clients across the South of England.
As a Civil Engineer, you will be responsible for all aspects of civil engineering output and will work alongside a dedicated infrastructure team who collaborate with the building structures unit to deliver projects both in a timely manner and on budget.
As an experienced Civil Engineer with at least five years' experience, you will have a good working knowledge of PDS, Civil 3D, Microdrainage (WinDES) or similar and be willing to take a pro-active lead on projects. Experience with Section 38, 104 and 278 adoption procedures is essential for this role.
Responsibilities of the Civil Infrastructure Engineer:
* Highways and road design across a range of developments including commercial and large-scale residential
* Design of above and below ground drainage including SUDS
* Taking the lead role on a variety of projects at any one time
* Ensuring each project adheres to budget and time constraints
* Attend design and site meetings where appropriate
* Maintain and build excellent client relationships
My client can provide you with a working environment that provides challenge, enjoyment and a real sense of satisfaction.
On offer is a salary of £35,000 to £40,000, company pension and competitive holiday entitlement for the right person, so get in touch with Darryl Yates today to discuss this opportunity further.
Apply for Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly