Civil Infrastructure Engineer
My client is a well-established Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy, with a reputation for delivering high quality highways and drainage schemes to a diverse portfolio of clients across the South of England.
As a Civil Engineer, you will be responsible for all aspects of civil engineering output and will work alongside a dedicated infrastructure team who collaborate with the building structures unit to deliver projects both in a timely manner and on budget.
As an experienced Civil Engineer with at least five years' experience, you will have a good working knowledge of PDS, Civil 3D, Microdrainage (WinDES) or similar and be willing to take a pro-active lead on projects. Experience with Section 38, 104 and 278 adoption procedures is essential for this role.
Responsibilities of the Civil Infrastructure Engineer:
* Highways and road design across a range of developments including commercial and large-scale residential
* Design of above and below ground drainage including SUDS
* Taking the lead role on a variety of projects at any one time
* Ensuring each project adheres to budget and time constraints
* Attend design and site meetings where appropriate
* Maintain and build excellent client relationships
My client can provide you with a working environment that provides challenge, enjoyment and a real sense of satisfaction.
On offer is a salary of £35,000 to £40,000, company pension and competitive holiday entitlement for the right person, so get in touch with Darryl Yates today to discuss this opportunity further.