Our client specialises in commercial / office schemes from listed/historic, refurbishments, change of use to new buildings.
Delivering bespoke Architectural services with every commission, offering a unique creative design.
The successful applicant will be involved in creating the initial concept and delivering projects to completion.
Key success factors in being selected for this position: -
• RIBA / ARB Architect
• A proven track record of working on at least two commercial office schemes in the UK.
• Able to demonstrate at interview experience of working across all stages.
• Design & job running abilities.
• Capable of working on your own autonomy with little direction from the directors, however working collaboratively with the other Architects on creative design input.
• Revit skills are essential for this position.
In return our client offers a fantastic work/life balance, well connected Central London location and great working environment.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly