Principal or Associate Engineer - Infrastructure
We currently have an opportunity for an Principal or Associate Civil Engineer to join an well-established Civil Engineering consultancy in their head office in Hook, Hampshire.
As an experienced Civil Engineer, you will be familiar with all aspects of the planning process - with experience in the preparation of Foul and Surface Water Drainage Strategies, Flood Risk Assessments and Environmental Impact Assessment contributions (within discipline). Ideally you will have proven record of independent preparation of such reports. Ideal candidates would also have working knowledge of flood modelling tools.
On offer for the Principal or Associate Engineer:
* Leading role of the resource management of the civil design team
* Manage projects with a market focus for the client
* Take a lead in checking and/or ensuring checking is carried out prior to issue of deliverables
* Take a lead in ensuring that design reviews are held for projects
* Lead bids and proposals
* Provide support to the Director in broadening the client network
In return the company can offer a very competitive starting salary and benefits package including discretionary bonus scheme, pension and professional fees.
For more information on this unique opportunity, please get in touch with Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136.
Apply for Principal or Associate Engineer - Infrastructure
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly