Oxford-Based Part Time Project Coordinator for Innovative Engineering Studio
An ambitious and creative Project Coordinator is needed to join a caring and sociable engineering studio based in Oxford. This is a part time role and you will be responsible for:
- Receiving, filing and issuing all drawings
- Assisting with fees, proposals, competitions and PQQ’s/ITTs
- Managing project folders
- Organising incoming/outgoing post
- Scanning, printing, filing and editing of drawings and documents as required
- Ad hoc office administration/minute taking
The successful candidate will have two years’ experience in a similar role within the built environment. A positive and proactive attitude with a meticulous attention to detail are essential. They are looking for someone who is IT savvy, with excellent MS Word, Excel and Outlook knowledge. Experience with InDesign would be highly beneficial, as well as experience of 4Projects, Aconex, ASite etc.
If you are an organised individual with meticulous attention to detail and a can-do attitude, this is the role for you! Apply today with your CV.
Apply for Oxford-Based Part Time Project Coordinator for Innovative Engineering Studio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly