RIBA Part 3 qualified architect / RIBA Part 1 and 2 architectural graduates
Bristol based, well established, RIBA Chartered practice looking to expand our busy Clifton office. The successful candidate will be expected to work on a variety of projects at all stages, from feasibility and planning to working drawings and details. Applicants should have experience in residential, student housing, retail, community, commercial and education. We are looking for an enthusiastic, efficient & hard working team player, willing to contribute and engage within a small sized office.
Please visit www.wdarchitects.co.uk for more information on the practice.
- RIBA Part 3 qualified architect, with a minimum of 1-2 years professional experience (post Part 3)
- RIBA Part 2 architectural graduate, with a minimum of 2 years professional experience (post Part 2)
- RIBA Part 1 architectural graduate
- Proficient in AutoCad and good knowledge of SketchUp
- Proficient in Photoshop and InDesign
- Microsoft Office capable
- May – July 2018 (allowing for notice period)
- Negotiable dependent on role, experience and qualifications
Please email your CV, portfolio and professional references to our practice administrator at email@example.com