Outstanding Junior Document Controller for Globally Renowned Architecture Practice
An organised and proactive Document Controller is needed by an international Architecture Practice based in central London. This is for someone who has just started a career in Document Control and wants to develop further with the support and mentoring of a Senior Document Controller.
You will be ensuring that all design information is administered correctly and efficiently. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Recording and filing drawings and documents
- Maintaining information between practice and clients using Conject
- Keeping the server/database up to date
- Issue documentation status reports
- Copying and printing when required
A systematic approach is needed for daily use of multiple information sharing systems including Conject, Asite, Aconex and BIW. If you are an eager and positively driven Junior Document Controller seeking a new long term challenge, apply ASAP!