Experienced Part II’s & Architects – Acclaimed London Studio.
A once in a lifetime opportunity has become available for part II assistants and architects with excellent revit skills to join one of London's most prestigious studios. You will be working in a talented team on design stages of one of the most high-profile schemes in the city right now! In a beautiful North London office, this multi award winning practice are responsible for some of the most notable projects across mixed use, culture, heritage and housing.
- Working in a team under the project architects on competitions and/or detailed design stages of a mixed use, housing or arts project.
Skills and Experience
- Part II/III qualified architect.
- Experience working on high quality projects ideally within mixed use, culture or housing.
- Strong design sensibilities and passion for high quality detailing, craftsmanship and materials.
- Excellent command of Revit with proven experience working on live projects. MicroStation advantageous.
- Exceptional presentation skills demonstrated through a beautiful portfolio.
Unparalleled studio environment, culture and long-term benefits! Do not miss out, Apply today with CV and portfolio.
Apply for Experienced Part II’s & Architects – Acclaimed London Studio.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly