Department of Corporate Resources
Facilities Management - Built Environment
The Code of Practice on the English language requirement for public sector workers, Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016, requires that Councils ensure that all candidates applying for customer facing posts must be assessed in order to establish their fluency in English.
The criteria under special knowledge and experience on the job profile which is shown in this advert, outlines what level of fluency you will be expected to demonstrate. Therefore, it is essential that you provide examples in your application.
An excellent opportunity has arisen in the Architectural Services Unit of the Built Environment Service for a talented and experienced Architectural Technician/Technologist/PM to play a key role in assisting with the delivery of imaginative design and technical solutions for architectural projects to high standards in order to assist the Authority in achieving its Corporate Priorities.
Candidates will need to have:
- A degree in Architectural Technology or equivalent, a minimum of 3 years experience post qualification. Membership of CIAT desirable.
- A track record that demonstrates the ability to translate design into construction information and realisation.
- Knowledge and skill in drafting specifications and standards.
- Excellent CAD skills, proficiency in current Autocad, Revit, BIM packages.
- In depth knowledge of the building regulations.
- Project Management and negotiating skills.
An enhanced disclosure check with the Disclosure and Barring Service will be undertaken for this post.
For further information regarding this post please contact Balbir Birring, Architects Manager on
01274 433847, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please visit https://bradford.engageats.co.uk/
Closing Date: 26th March 2018