Are you a creative environmental designer with a passion for bringing exciting new experiences to consumers? Are you keen to use your designing skills to create environmentally friendly structures that will wow the public and influence the future of the design industry? Can you use your talents to work independently whilst also fitting into a bustling design team? If so, then this could be the right opportunity for you.
***SUNDAY TIMES TOP 100 COMPANIES TO WORK FOR 2015***
An exciting opportunity to join an existing design team in a cutting-edge luxury global brand has arisen. Working alongside top designers, you will have the chance to hone your own design talents while simultaneously working with a number of clients in order to produce your best possible work.
This is a sector that continues to grow, drawing more and more on new technology and hi-tech software to achieve exciting results.
If you are looking to further your career in environmental design, then this could be the opportunity for you.
• A good salary with plenty of opportunities to progress and enhance your skills
• Variety of work - from studios and offices to field work and site visits
• Family-friendly working hours
• A great package deal with exciting employee benefits
• Being associated with a global luxury brand with a great reputation and progression scheme
Environmental Designer Activities:
• Providing design support, research and input into various sustainable design projects and schemes
• Work closely with clients to assess and meet their needs in order to create positive long-term relationships
• Present design strategies and engineering solutions to help fix problems on-site
• Handle several clients at any given time
• Use the relevant software to create prints and designs
Environmental Designer Requirements:
• Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary agency
• A sound understanding of AutoCAD
• The ability to remain calm and cool under pressure when juggling multiple clients and projects
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Great communication skills both with clients and within the organisation in order to build internal and external relations
• Target-driven and able to work to tight deadlines
If you have a passion for the future of environmental design, then this could be an exciting opportunity to further your career. APPLY NOW!
Apply for Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly