FF&E Designer, London
Salary: Up to £45,000
Would you like to take your career to the next level by working on cutting edge, multi-million pound super-prime residential projects in the UK and abroad? A leading interior design consultancy is entering an exciting international phase of growth and creative challenges that will provide limitless stimulating and rewarding experiences for the right candidate. Working as part of a close knit team, you will be part of a design “family”, bringing extraordinary concepts into reality. This is an incredible opportunity for a Mid-Senior FF&E Designer who thrives in an environment that moves fast and is pulsing with energy.
*** TOP DESIGN CONSULTANCY PRODUCING LUXURY AND BESPOKE INTERIORS ***
Founded in 2004, this is an interior design consultancy which has gone from success to success, mainly focused on super prime residential and commercial projects in the UK, the Middle East, the US and Europe. You will be working with a highly experienced team which has a genuine passion for luxurious yet accessible interiors. Creating bespoke solutions for every client, you will be contributing to the delivery of one outstanding, unforgettable space after another.
With an growing range of global projects to work on, and a brand new office in southwest London, offering a customised working area, this consultancy is searching for a talented and motivated FF&E designer at the mid to senior level to become part of the team on a permanent basis, working on exciting national and international schemes.
This amazing opportunity could be yours, if you have the ambition, the skills and the vision.
* A salary and package from £40,000 and up to £45,000, commensurate with experience
* Stylish new office close to major transport links
* Friendly working environment
* Social atmosphere, with plenty of staff events and fabulous Christmas parties
FF&E designer activities:
* Working across a range of super-prime residential projects in the UK and other countries
* Developing concepts for a range of projects
* FF&E scheduling, specification and procurement
* Interior styling
* On site supervision, and travel to sites when required
* Impeccable liaison with clients, suppliers and contractors
* Thorough reporting to the Director
FF&E designer requirements:
* 4+ years’ experience of working on super-prime residential projects
* An exemplary track record of managing luxury schemes from their concept through to completion
* Excellent concept development skills complemented by boundless creativity
* On-site and project management experience, with demonstrable skills in building relationships
* Comprehensive knowledge of suppliers
* Highly skilled in using AutoCAD, Photoshop and InDesign
This role is an incredible opportunity for a talented designer to expand their horizons and work with brilliant minds in an exciting firm that is setting new standards in quality and creativity. If you think you are ready for the challenges and rewards that this position offers, then do not delay - APPLY NOW.