Senior Interior Architect
Senior Interior Architect / Designer, Retail, [Enter Location]
Salary: [ Enter Salary ]
An experienced workplace designer is required to become part of the team at an internationally renowned practice.
***WORLD-RENOWNED STUDIO WITH WORLD-CLASS PROJECTS***
By working with one of the leaders in the interior and architectural design industry, you will be expected to work on, and lead projects including those in workplace and hospitality design. These will be large-scale projects which need to be completed to an exceptionally high standard.
• Competitive salary
• Substantial opportunities for career development
• Be part of a well-established team working in a world renowned studio.
Senior Interior Architect / Designer activities
• Oversee the entire retail project process, from design through to final delivery
• Have expert knowledge in all aspects of space planning and its development
• Confident, able to gain the trust of clients and keeping them up to date with the project status
• Ability to work quickly and to an extremely high standard, whilst ensuring that your team do the same
• Act as a point of contact where you will encourage, develop and guide the junior team in their work to ensure that they grow in their role as a designer
• Able to effectively communicate often complex plans and ideas both to your team and the client and ensure that multiple projects are completed on time
Senior Interior Architect / Designer Requirements
• Experience leading a team with excellent time management skills
• Able to thoroughly follow through on, and work on, projects from beginning to end
• Previous experience managing a team of 8 or more people
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate plans and ideas
• Working knowledge of the Adobe Suite
• Knowledge of AutoCAD is highly important, with additional experience of Revit being advantageous.
If you are an experienced interior architect / designer with the ability to produce work of an extremely high quality, then apply now.