Are you passionate about retail design? Do you want to join an up-and-coming, dynamic design agency where you will be surrounded by forward-thinking creatives working on a wide variety of unique projects for exceptional clients?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated, innovative and creative F&B designer to jump on board and start designing meaningful retail experiences for clients and their customers.
***JOIN ONE OF THE MOST VIBRANT AND FORWARD-THINKING DESIGN AGENCIES IN THE UK TODAY***
In a supportive and nurturing environment, you will join an energetic and animated interiors team at the forefront of retail design. Delivering inspiring, fresh, and valuable retail designs, you will be keen to quickly become a valuable member of a team working on projects for prominent and celebrated high street businesses as well as for brands operating within the premium and luxury industries.
• Join a vibrant team at the forefront of the retail design industry
• The opportunity to work creatively on a variety of exciting briefs for first-class clients across the UK
• Build your portfolio and expand your CV, gaining both valuable experience and practical skills including design, presentation and relationship-building techniques
• Receive mentorship and guidance from senior colleagues
• Develop outstanding brand awareness and sales-maximisation skills
Retail F&B Designer Activities:
• Building close, meaningful and positive client relationships to aid in the interpretation of briefs and the successful deliverance of appropriate and inspiring 2D and/or 3D design concepts
• Preparing sketches, technical drawings and/or 3D models
• Curating captivating idea-focused presentations for clients, including structures, layouts, graphics, display, signage, textures, colours and costings etc.
• Liaising with clients to ensure they understand both the design vision and its unique benefits
• Consideration given to construction and installation requirements, demonstrating an understanding of material properties, health and safety regulations, and sustainability
Retail F&B Designer Requirements:
• A strong retail background, preferably with food and beverage project experience
• Comprehensive working knowledge of Vectorworks
• Demonstrable hand-sketching ability
• Strong portfolio demonstrating design flair and attention to detail
• Driven, with a desire to consistently develop new skills and expand your knowledge base
• A team player with the ability to also work well individually
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• An ability to effectively prioritise work and maintain a cool head under pressure
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to work to fixed deadlines
• Confident, creative and commercially aware
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career in F&B retail design in a supportive role with superb long-term development prospects. If you're keen to get ahead and start making waves in an exciting and ever-evolving design industry APPLY NOW!
Apply for 3D Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly