A delightful boutique architecture practice based in Central London require a Studio Manager to join their team. The studio have an impressive portfolio of high-end commercial, residential, retail, and exhibition projects across London, and continue to produce exemplary work for their clients.
- Day to day running
- Generalist HR duties including HR administration, staff development, booking holiday and sick leave among other things
- PA and team support tasks
- External contract and facilities management
- Basic communications tasks including updating the website, organising the quarterly newsletter, updating the media library etc
Skills and experience
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience in an administrative or coordination role
- Proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office, Indesign
Fabulous opportunity to work in a part time or full time capacity for a lovely, sociable studio near Kings Cross.
Apply for Studio Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly