Project Manager For Design & Fabrication Studio
A super cool design and fabrication specialist are seeking a project manager to become part of their growing team. Based in south-east London, this multidisciplinary practice has completed a number of high profile commercial and hospitality projects across London, and are going through an exciting period of growth and change.
- Client visits and briefings
- Supplier visits and liaison
- Project filing and administration
- Running project valuations
- Scheduling and booking deliveries
- Cashflow and budget forecasting
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a project management role
- Previous experience with commercial and residential interior joinery and fit outs
- Confident, clear communicator and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Computer literate on Macs
- Degree qualification in a relevant industry
Interviewing immediately for an immediate start.