Structural CAD Technician
We are looking for an experienced Structural CAD Technician to work on significant projects primarily in the industrial and commercial sectors. A good working knowledge of AutoCAD is essential for this role, and Revit experience would also be welcomed. You will be offered excellent career development opportunities plus varied, challenging and growing workload. Projects range in size from large new build developments to complex refurbishments and bespoke high profile projects.
Key Responsibilities of the Structural CAD Technician:
- Produce high quality AutoCAD drawings in co-ordination with other disciplines
- Take receipt of incoming technical information from other members of the design team
- Undertake the issue of structural drawings; maintain drawing issue sheets and record copies
- Ensure that all project related information is stored and maintained in compliance with the company QA procedures
- Provide support to the engineering team using your skills and knowledge to create solutions to complex engineering problems
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent AutoCAD skills
- Experience of concrete and steel structures
- Experience of reinforced concrete detailing advantageous
- Minimum five years relevant proven experience in building structures
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Team player capable of a flexible approach
This is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable practice with a fantastic opportunity for delivering high quality projects on behalf of market-leading clients, so speak to Darryl Yates today for more information.