Senior Structural Engineer
Senior Structural Engineer - Brighton
£37,000 - £45,000 per annum plus benefits
We are currently looking for a Senior Structural Engineer with the benefit of at least four years' UK consultancy experience to fill a permanent opening with our client located in Brighton. Our client is successful in numerous markets including commercial as well as residential and you would be involved in all aspects of the project from conceptual design to delivery.
The team is growing, and you will be expected to take a pro-active role in the design process as well as mentoring and supporting junior members of staff where appropriate.
Responsibilities of the Senior Structural Engineer:
* Preparation of designs for all structural elements including timber frame, steel structures and RC and masonry
* Attend site and conduct structural surveys
* Carry-out site inspections to monitor the progress of works
* Liaise with the client, third-parties and local authorities to ensure smooth project delivery
* Actively participate in CPD activities including seminars, training days and workshops to assist you in your pursuit of chartered status, if not obtained already
On offer for the Senior Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £37,000 to £45,000 depending on experience.
Company benefits include pension and discretionary annual bonus, so get in touch with Darryl Yates today for more information.
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly