Office Coordinator for a cool practice in Clerkenwell
White Space is extremely excited to be working with a renowned architectural practice based in Central London who is urgently seeking a fabulous Office Administrator to join their studio in cool Clerkenwell! This is truly an exciting role for someone who has strong front of house experience looking for a step up into an Office Coordinator type role.
The role of the Office Coordinator is too ensure the smooth running of their busy studio. This will include managing reception and front of house, the upkeep of the whole office in other areas of the administrative function.
- Managing staff records
- Auditing daily reception register
- Managing office accounts
- Coordinating office social events
- Managing a busy switchboard
- Organising contractors and engineers
- Diary and travel management
- Assisting the wider office admin team with ad hoc tasks
If you consider yourself as a self-sufficient, hand-on, lively individual then I would like to hear from you. You will be offered a competitive salary with an opportunity to progress quickly.