Proactive and confident IT Assistant from Creative Industry for busy Architecture Studio
A friendly and experienced IT Assistant is needed for an established Architecture Practice in South West London to ensure the smooth running of the IT Systems department and provide a technical help support facility for all staff.
With previous experience in a similar role, the IT Assistant will be:
- assisting with any software and hardware problems encountered by staff
- conducting general IT health and safety checks
- maintenance of company printers
- managing IT security systems and ensuring regular backups
- training all new and existing staff with updates and new software/hardware
- installing all new computers and databases
The successful candidate will be confident and personable, with knowledge of Apple Mac computers, Apple servers, Adobe software and 3D printers. This is an amazing for an organised, ambitious and intelligent individual to kickstart their long-term career in IT.