We are currently looking for a Structural Engineer with the benefit of at least four years' postgraduate UK consultancy experience to fill a permanent opening with our client located in Poole. Our client is successful in several markets including retail, residential and more, with numerous projects in excess of £10m in value.
Their team is growing and they are looking to add a capable and skilled Structural Engineer to them at head office. This company benefits from being small and retains a lot of business locally by offering a high quality and tailored Civil & Structural design service to a diverse client base across several sectors. You will be joining a dynamic design team in an excellent location with very competitive benefits for the local market.
Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer:
* Preparation of designs for all structural elements including timber frame, steel structures, concrete and masonry
* Attend site and conduct structural surveys
* Carry-out site inspections to monitor the progress of works
* Liaise with the client, third-parties and local authorities to ensure smooth project delivery
* Actively participate in CPD activities including seminars, training days and workshops to assist you in your pursuit of chartered status, if not obtained already
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £32,000 to £40,000 depending on experience in addition to a competitive pension as well as 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays). This is an opportunity to work in a well-established and reputable practice, so speak to Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136 for more information on this excellent opportunity.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly