Seeking a bright and confident receptionist to join a leading global architecture and design practice. The practice have completed some huge international projects and an impressive portfolio of projects completed throughout London, and are also known for their wonderful company culture.
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering phones and responding to inquiries
- Booking meeting rooms
- Coordinating staff travel, liaising with couriers
- Typing letters and project typing
- General ad-hoc tasks and errands
- Ordering stationary and managing facilities
Skills and Experience
- Accurate written and typing skills
- Professional phone manner and switchboard experience
- Previous experience in a busy reception role (1 year minimum ideal)
- Friendly and proactive nature
Interviewing immediately for an ASAP start.
Apply for Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly