Senior Architectural Technologist
Senior Architectural Technologist - Up to £45,000
Your new company
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a Main Contractor who are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Architectural Technologist to their growing design team. As an organisation they operate across multiple sectors, delivering a comprehensive range of innovative Off-Site Solutions, operating in the MOD, Commercial, Retail, Hotel, Student Accommodation and Education sectors.
Your new role
To develop the design, and produce detailed information on allocated schemes, to facilitate the efficient and timely enactment of projects through manufacture and completion on site with 'cradle to grave' oversight. Working primarily with the Client design team to develop the design, the Senior Architectural Technologist will also supervise any allocated CAD Technicians and supplementary design resource to achieve delivery of all required design information.
- Be responsible for developing the enquiry stage design through to a build-able and technically compliant scheme, ensuring submission of information for approvals through the client team (where appropriate).
- Ensure the design meets the required Client specification, and complies fully with all relevant statutory and regulatory legislation.
- Attend relevant design team meetings as required to facilitate the development of the design, and liaise with relevant subcontractors to ensure third party design elements are fully coordinated with the Caledonian Modular design.
- Supervise the work of the allocated CAD Technicians, and other design resource, to ensure information is produced accurately and efficiently in line with the overall design programme.
- Coordinate the creation and issue of design information packages for release internally and externally as required.
- Ensure all project design activity is carried out in line with the requirements of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System and ensure all supporting paperwork is produced.
- Provide such programme updates and reports to the Project Design Manager as are deemed required through the project life to allow coordination.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be qualified to Degree or HND/HNC Level.
- Be competent in the use of appropriate CAD software:
- Preferably AutoDESK REVIT, AutoDESK AutoCAD, and/or other 3D Modelling software.
- Have experience working within a design role in a construction business
- Be capable of supervising junior members of the design team, including the allocation and monitoring of project design workload and programme reporting.
What you'll get in return
- Highly competitive salary
- 3 months notice / Medicash - assistance with dental/optical etc after completion of probationary period
- 25 days plus statutory holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly