Career Receptionist needed for welcoming Architecture Practice
A Career Receptionist with an organised and personable nature is needed for this Studio in South West London. This is for a candidate who has had similar experience within a similar environment, who is wanting to be part of a friendly and hardworking team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Front of House operations
- First point of contact for all clients and visitors
- Replenishing the kitchen and stationary stock
- Managing couriers and distributing post
- Writing invoices for the Accounts Manager, as well as filing and database management
You will need excellent communication skill and the ability to be confident talking to clients. The successful candidate will be one step ahead of everything in diary, so a complete awareness, competency and reliability are essential. Fluency in Microsoft Office is also desired.
Please apply today if you are seeking this exciting, long term position.
Apply for Career Receptionist needed for welcoming Architecture Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly