With UK offices in London, Manchester and Glasgow, we are now looking to fill a post in Manchester. We have an exciting and varied workload with projects in the sports, leisure, healthcare and education sectors and opportunities to work on projects in both the UK and abroad.
Our constantly expanding workload offers an excellent opportunity for a Senior Technician with excellent Revit skills.
The role must undertake responsibilities with reasonable skill, care and diligence in conformity with the normal standards of the architect’s profession.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum of 5 years Part III UK experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of REVIT is essential
- Fluent in AutoCAD and Sketchup
- Ability to work effectively in a team and to deadlines
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Knowledge of UK Building Regulations and planning policy
- Track record of managing projects
- Friendly and personable
- Ability to lead as well as work as part of a team
Please send your CV and examples of your work to email@example.com