Senior Architectural Technologist
New opportunity for an experienced Senior Architectural Technologist, or Technical Architect, to join a highly regarded, multi-disciplinary architectural practice in Central London. The successful Senior Architectural Technologist or Technical Architect will have a number of roles and responsibilities, and will initially be working on a large scale, high-end residential care project.
Key tasks will include the running of large scale projects on a day-to-day basis, as well as assisting in creating, updating and monitoring detailed technical drawings and models based on information given by the design team. You will also be responsible for mentoring junior team members, participating in project meetings, and liaising with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to ensure project briefs are being met.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Proven experience using Revit software
- Strong technical background and knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to run jobs effectively
- Extensive experience within a similar position
- Knowledge of relevant UK building regulations and legislation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Experience working on large scale residential projects would be an advantage
This would be the perfect opportunity for an experienced Senior Architectural Technologist, or Technically-biased Architect to join a highly respected and growing practice, and to work on a number of exciting major projects throughout the UK.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603030 or email Hannah.McMillan @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13141HM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.