x3 Part II Assistants - Rapidly Growing, Established Design Studio (Revit)
White Space is delighted to be partnering a fast-growing studio, with a faster growing (though already established) reputation for quality medium + large UK residential design. This firm is looking to add x3 Part II Assistants (Revit) thanks to an influx of new projects, initially on a 6-month contract, with great scope to lead to a longer-term role.
- 50-strong studio based in a lovely location - in the heart of London and close to the Thames
- Specialists in medium and large UK residential schemes
- Revit using firm
The Role and Project:
- x3 Part II Assistants, Revit literate
- Working on various multi-unit residential schemes at differing RIBA stages in Revit - hands-on and varied roles
- Initial 6-month contract with excellent scope to lead to a permanent or long-term contract position
- Part II Assistant (or international equivalent)
- Demonstrable experience working on medium or large UK residential schemes, design or technical stages
- Good understanding of Revit - practical experience of using the software
- Available on short notice as these are urgent roles
For more information, or to apply for this role, please get in touch with White Space today!
Apply for x3 Part II Assistants - Rapidly Growing, Established Design Studio (Revit)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly