x3 Part II Assistants - Rapidly Growing, Established Design Studio (Revit)
White Space is delighted to be partnering a fast-growing studio, with a faster growing (though already established) reputation for quality medium + large UK residential design. This firm is looking to add x3 Part II Assistants (Revit) thanks to an influx of new projects, initially on a 6-month contract, with great scope to lead to a longer-term role.
- 50-strong studio based in a lovely location - in the heart of London and close to the Thames
- Specialists in medium and large UK residential schemes
- Revit using firm
The Role and Project:
- x3 Part II Assistants, Revit literate
- Working on various multi-unit residential schemes at differing RIBA stages in Revit - hands-on and varied roles
- Initial 6-month contract with excellent scope to lead to a permanent or long-term contract position
- Part II Assistant (or international equivalent)
- Demonstrable experience working on medium or large UK residential schemes, design or technical stages
- Good understanding of Revit - practical experience of using the software
- Available on short notice as these are urgent roles
For more information, or to apply for this role, please get in touch with White Space today!