Creative Part II's & Architects – Cool Design-Led North London Studio
About this role
An ambitious team known for their well-crafted UK projects within mixed use, commercial and housing has multiple openings to join them. If you are a creative and driven recent part II graduate or an Architect with proven UK experience looking for your next opportunity, this one could be for you!
- Working within or managing an existing team on some exciting upcoming projects in the office.
- Attending client, authority and consultant team meetings.
- Extensive collaboration of design ideas and continuing to develop the company’s unique ethos.
Skills and Experience
- Part II Assistant or Architect with proven UK experience.
- Proven experience working on UK projects within commercial refurbishment, housing and mixed use ideal.
- Good working knowledge of MicroStation is desirable.
- Strong relationship management and exceptional communication skills.
- A sensitive and rigorous approach to design with a passion for craftsmanship and materiality supported by portfolio of the highest quality.
- Strong graphic and presentation skills with an emphasis on physical modelling and hand sketching.
Really close-knit team in a brand new converted office space. Do not miss out! Please apply with CV and portfolio.