Global architecture practice known for their cutting-edge approach to design and work on large scale projects are looking for a Senior Architect with hotels and hospitality experience to work on a project in the Middle East from their incredible Central London office.
- Managing a small team of Architects working under the Associate
- Contribute to the design development and explore ideas
- Liasing with the client and authorities in the Middle East and feeding back to the project team
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Architect with 10+ years post Part III experience
- Experience working across all RIBA stages on large-scale Hotels / Hospitality projects
- Fluency using Revit across all stages
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to lead a team
- Previous experience of working in the Middle East is desirable but not essential
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Senior Architect who wants to work for a leading design practice on a landamark project.
Sound like you? Apply today with your CV and Portfolio