Senior Urban Designer
Senior Urban Designers
I have been retained by a leading London practice to search for talented and enthusiastic senior urban designers with passion, drive and design flare to join their London team to contribute to some of the UK’s most exciting development and regeneration projects.
The number of years you have worked is less important to us than an open, creative and entrepreneurial outlook although ideally you should have between 5 – 10 years’ experience.
Key requirements for candidates are:
- An open and inquisitive mind-set and a genuine interest in how places change and develop
- Experience of working in private and/or public sector in a variety of contexts in the UK, including urban regeneration, urban extensions and new settlements.
- Qualification in urban design gained in the UK
- Practical experience in urban design and masterplanning at a range of scales with a sound understanding of the UK Planning System
- Excellent graphic, written and spoken communication skills with confidence in presenting to consultants and clients
- Experience in project management and job winning skills
- An architectural background would be beneficial but is not essential
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Kerry from the London office to discuss further