E.A & Studio manager
An exciting, up and coming central London studio is on the look out for an experienced E.A & Studio Manager to support the three directors and run their busy office. With an impressive portfolio of work across housing, mixed use, education and urban regeneration projects. This ambitious award winning studio need someone who can help them take their practice to the next level.
- Working very closely with 3 directors to assist in developing, managing and marketing the business.
- Email & diary management & travel coordination.
- Attending client meetings, preparing minutes, documents and presentations
- Working closely with the marketing manager to work on their re-brand.
- Supporting bid preparation and submissions.
- Assist Operations director with resourcing.
- Assisting MD and accountant with financial management
- Answering the phones, meeting & greeting clients and preparing meeting rooms
- General management to ensure the smooth running of the studio
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and natural leader with great people skills.
- Previous experience of working in an architecture practice a must.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Confidentiality as dealing with highly sensitive information.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to the changing needs of the office.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and a good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite an advantage .
This role would suit applicants looking for a new challenge that are wanting to work in an exciting collaborative studio.
Apply for E.A & Studio manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly