White Space is currently working with an established architectural practice based in the Fulham area who are urgently seeking a Practice Administrator to join their 30 or so strong merry band of people!
This practice has won multiple awards over the years and specialise within the commercial, retail & industrial sectors where they have been involved with numerous significant projects throughout the UK. Due to reorganisation internally they are now looking to add a Practice Manager to join their small but busy administration team.
- Secretarial support – producing well presented, formatted and accurate work within expected timeframes
- Presentation & document production – preparation of Design and Access statements (DAS), promotional material and project brochures
- Digital management – maintaining the business website, preparing updates and keeping content fresh and management of social media
- Reception – arranging conference calls, liaising with clients and external consultants
- Office Administration – efficient running of the office; ensuring equipment up to date and in working order, bill payments, petty cash and credit card statements
- General – promoting positive culture of the practice and working together with administration team to facilitate the professional administration of the business.
Essential professional qualities
- Strong administrative experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised
- Flexible attitude, ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Technically minded
- Excellent IT skills
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, plus fantastic benefits!
Apply for Practice Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly