My client is an award winning North West based leading Architectural firm; specialising in providing architectural and interior design solutions to hospitality and retail industry.
Due to an internal movement they have an opportunity for a talented Interior Designer to join their team based in Manchester.
Boasting a portfolio of clients from nationally recognised chains to boutique independents, as well as clients outside of hospitality (residential, listed buildings, retail and domestic) your exposure and contribution to development is enviable to say the least.
A strong culture of work hard play hard runs though the business as does a focus on personal development and continued opportunity to upskill and educate.
What do you need to demonstrate?
- Ideally 5 years (this is a bench mark, I want to hear from experienced Interior designers with great portfolios)
- Hospitality design experience is highly desirable
- Knowledge of/understanding of the consumer experience when consulting and producing designs
What can the client offer you?
- Excellent base in line with your experience
- Opportunities for personal and educational growth
- A genuine culture that supports and develops you as an individual
- The opportunity to work on assignments ranging from independent hospitality to heritage buildings and interior airport designs.