Senior Architect (AJ100 Studio)
Conrad Consulting, in partnership with one of Manchesters most reputable firms are currently recruiting for a Senior Architect to join their busy Architectural practice.
This company have an excellent, long-standing reputation across their 2 offices. Situated in both Central London and Central Manchester this AJ100 Practice have established themselves as one of the UK's premium Architectural brands. With an extensive client base and well-structured senior management team this company continue to go from strength to strength.
Our current vacancy would be best suited to a Senior Architect with experience working on a wide-range of projects, this is a truly diverse practice. Typical sectors encountered here are Residential, Commercial, Education and everything in between.
To be considered for this role we would hope applicants meet the following Criteria:
· ARB/RIBA Qualified Architect (Min 5 years post-qualification experience).
· Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD and Microstation (Training can be offered where required).
· Previous experience managing Design/Techncial teams.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· To be confident working alongside Internal interior Design Teams.
· Previous experience working on High-Rise Residential projects.
· Knowledge of UK Planning and Building Regulations.
· Possess an excellent Design portfolio.
You will be responsible for furthering the outstanding reputation of this company whilst enhancing your design capabilities under the guidance of an industry-leading Senior team.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please send an up-to-date CV and portfolio to Will @ Conrad Consulting.
Salary - £37.5k-£45k